The NFL was back in action, and former Lions litter professional rosters. Here's our look at all the hotness from Week 1.
- I'm starting to think this should just become a Saquon Barkley blog now (Run, Saquon, Run?). Surely you've seen all of his Week 1 carries in the Giants' loss to Jacksonville, including a signature first career tuddy. Dude went for 128 total yards on 20 touches. Pretty, pretty, pretty good debut.
- Chris Godwin started his sophomore season with a bang, as the Bucs passed all over New Orleans. Not only did he haul in this sweet touchdown, he totaled 3 catches for 41 yards in the victory.
- Hey, remember Allen Robinson? Yeah, he's still pretty good. Coming off a lost season with an ACL tear, Robinson signed with Chicago in the off season and certainly made his first reception with the Bears a memorable one. On the night he totaled 4 catches for 61 yards.
- Adrian Amos tallied 6 tackles in the Bears' Sunday night meltdown against the Packers.
- Sean Lee had 4 total tackles and broke up a pass in the Cowboys' loss to Carolina.
- Cam Wake made 4 stops in the Dolphins' victory.
- Jesse James had 3 receptions for 60 yards in the Steelers' brutal tie at Cleveland.
- Trevor Williams had 2 tackles and led the Chargers in snaps by a DB in their loss to Kansas City.
- Troy Apke made his first career tackle, seeing 16 special teams snaps for Washington.
- Jack Crawford had 1 tackle on 30 snaps in Atlanta's loss to the Eagles.
- Mike Gesicki hauled in his first career reception for 11 yards in the Dolphins win over Tennessee.
- DaQuan Jones logged 2 tackles in Tennessee's loss to the Dolphins.
- Robbie Gould was 3/3 on field goals, and added an extra point in San Francisco's loss.
- Donovan Smith played every offensive and special teams snap in Tampa Bay's win over the Saints. He has now started 49 straight games at left tackle.
- Nate Stupar (Welcome back!) had 1 tackle on 20 special teams snaps for the Giants.
- DaeSean Hamilton had no catches on 14 offensive snaps for Denver in his NFL debut.
- Austin Johnson recorded no stats on 34 total snaps in the Titans' loss to Miami.
- Gerald Hodges had no stats in action on special teams for the Cardinals.
- Stefen Wisniewski played every offensive snap for Philadelphia.
- Garry Gilliam stepped in for an injured teammate and saw 35 snaps in the 49ers' loss to Minnesota.
- Jordan Lucas had no stats in 24 special teams snaps for Kansas City.
- Carl Nassib had no stats in 27 total snaps for Tampa Bay.
- Marcus Allen was inactive for the Steelers.
- Anthony Zettel was inactive for the Browns.
- Brendan Mahon was inactive for the Panthers.
- Malik Golden is on IR for the Steelers with a knee injury.
- A.Q. Shipley is on IR for the Cardinals with a knee injury.
- Ross Travis is on IR for the Colts with a knee injury.
- Mike Hull is on IR for the Dolphins.
- Garrett Sickels is on IR for the Rams.