- Jordan Lucas, welcome to the show. Lucas saw by far his most playing time as a professional, with 71 total snaps in the Chiefs' victory over Jacksonville. He responded with a career-high seven tackles and his first career interception, which ruled.
Jordan Lucas snags his first career interception as the Chiefs absolutely mash the Jags. pic.twitter.com/OPjnA5MZQT— Roar Lions Roar (@RLRblog) October 7, 2018
- No, I'm not tired of writing about Saquon Barkley's professional career, why do you ask? Barkley joined elite company Sunday, with 100+ total yards in his first five NFL games. The only other players do to that ever are Adrian Petersen (5) and Kareem Hunt (7). His 129 total yards (48 rushing/81receiving) are a career high, and he posted his first multi-touchdown game. One came on a trick play. Weeeeeeeeee! Barkley reports that he's fine after feeling a back spasm following his second score.
- Good for you, rook! DaeSean Hamilton caught the first passes of his career, hauling in three receptions for 44 yards. Check out this route. Crazy good.
DaeSean Hamilton has that elite hip mobility that allows for his breaks to be low to the ground, sudden, and efficient. Defensive back didnt stand a chance.@SkeeterMills__ @Coach_Gattis pic.twitter.com/wzelupLIS0— Brad Kelly (@BradKelly17) October 8, 2018
- I have no idea what got into DaQuan Jones, but he notched an outrageous-for-a-DT NINE tackles in Tennessee's loss to Buffalo.
- Austin Johnson made his third start of the season, and responded with five tackles against the Bills.
- Trevor Williams had four total tackles and two pass break ups against Oakland.
- Mike Gesicki caught three balls for 26 yards and the Dolphins dropped a second-straight game.
- Chris Hogan snagged three receptions for 34 yards in New England's win over the Colts.
- Jesse James caught two passes for 20 yards in Pittsburgh's win over the Falcons.
- Jack Crawford posted one tackle in Atlanta's loss to the Steelers.
- Gerald Hodges notched one tackle in 23 total snaps for the Cardinals.
- Nate Stupar had no stats on 19 total snaps for the Giants.
- Robbie Gould was 0-for-1 on field goals for the 49ers, snapping his team-record streak at 33 straight made field goals.
- Anthony Zettel had no stats on just two snaps in the Browns OT win.
- Stefen Wisniewski was relegated to just three special teams snaps as the Eagles' struggles on the offensive line continued.
- Garry Gilliam saw just two special teams snaps against the Cardinals.
- Marcus Allen was inactive for the Steelers.
- Cam Wake was inactive for the Dolphins with a knee injury.
- Sean Lee was inactive for the Cowboys with a hamstring injury.
- Troy Apke was inactive for Washington.
- Brendan Mahon was inactive for Carolina.
- Allen Robinson and Adrian Amos were on a bye for Chicago.
- Chris Godwin, Carl Nassib, and Donovan Smith were on a bye for Tampa Bay.
- Malik Golden is on IR for the Steelers with a knee injury.
- A.Q. Shipley is on IR for the Cardinals with a knee injury.
- Ross Travis is on IR for the Colts with a knee injury.
- Mike Hull is on IR for the Dolphins.
- Garrett Sickels is on IR for the Rams.