- NOT AGAIN!! Sean Lee will miss significant time with another hamstring injury.
Report: Sean Lee will miss 4-6 weeks https://t.co/vRwOoCpdiJ
— ProFootballTalk (@ProFootballTalk) November 7, 2018
- Adrian Amos is quietly having a really fantastic career, and Sunday was perhaps his best game. Amos tallied seven tackles, two passes defended, his second career sack and his second career interception. Good gracious.
— Chicago Bears (@ChicagoBears) November 4, 2018
- Welcome to the NFL, Jason Cabinda! In his second career game, Cabinda made the first four tackles of his career on just 15 defensive snaps.
- British transplant Jack Crawford has been on a quite a tear. On Sunday against Washington, Crawford recorded three tackles and his first two-sack game, and now has a career-high 4.5 sacks on the season. Nasty!
Looks like Alex Smith asked for a spot of tea.
Jack Crawford with the sack pic.twitter.com/MrWGLodr46
— Carlton (@SlopingGiraffe) November 4, 2018
- Cam Wake helped the Dolphins completely suffocate the Jets with three tackles and two sacks.
- Jesse James caught two passes for 53 yards, including a career-long 51-yard catch, for the Steelers.
- Carl Nassib had three tackles and his third sack of the season for the Bucs.
- Austin Johnson had one tackle and his first sack of the season against the Cowboys.
- Jordan Lucas had one tackle and his first career sack on 18 total snaps for the Chiefs.
- Robbie Gould hit two field goals and four extra points for San Francisco.
- Chris Godwin had two catches for 40 yards in Tampa Bay's loss to Carolina.
- Donovan Smith played all 71 snaps on offense for the Bucs.
- Trevor Williams had one tackle in a special-teams role for the Chargers.
- Anthony Zettel had one tackle on 14 total snaps for the Browns.
- Mike Gesicki had no stats in Miami's win over the Jets.
- DaQuan Jones had no stats in Tennessee's win over Dallas.
- Garry Gilliam played 17 total snaps in the 49ers' blowout of Oakland.
- Saquon Barkley, Grant Haley, and Nate Stupar were on bye for the Giants.
- Gerald Hodges was on bye for the Cardinals.
- Stefen Wisniewski was on bye for the Eagles.
- Marcus Allen was inactive for the Steelers.
- Brendan Mahon was inactive for Carolina.
- Allen Robinson was inactive for the Bears with a groin injury.
- DaeSean Hamilton was inactive for the Broncos with a knee injury.
- Troy Apke was is on IR for Washington with a hamstring injury.
- Malik Golden is on IR for the Steelers with a knee injury.
- A.Q. Shipley is on IR for the Cardinals with a knee injury.
- Ross Travis is on IR for the Colts with a knee injury.
- Mike Hull is on IR for the Dolphins.
- Garrett Sickels is on IR for the Rams.