- Look at these beauts. Sackmaster Carl Nassib will sport these cleats for the NFL's #MyCauseMyCleats effort that helps raise awareness for issues important to players.
- After one week on the Raiders active roster, Oakland waived Saeed Blacknall and then re-signed him to their practice squad after he cleared waivers.
#Raiders are resigning Saeed Blacknall, WR to their Practice Squad— James Layton (@RedZoneInsider) November 20, 2018
- The ascension of Grant Haley has been fun to watch. After goign undrafted, he signed an exceptional deal for a free agent with the Giants. He was signed to the active roster five weeks ago, and had cemented himself as the team's nickelback. In Week 12, Haley had three tackles and defended a pass on just 38 snaps while getting the start. Glowing praise here:
Undrafted rookie CB Grant Haley has emerged as one of the #Giants premier defenders since inheriting the nickel job four weeks ago.— Matt Lombardo (@MattLombardoNFL) November 28, 2018
Hes their highest graded defensive player to date. Heres a breakdown of the #NYG defense, according to @PFF: https://t.co/KuT3Ic9SRO
- Speaking of Giants rookies, Saquon Barkley cannot be stopped. Against the Eagles, the first-year phenom ran for 101 yards (including a 51-yard TD) and had 41 yards receiving (including a 13-yard TD). If you're counting at home, he has nearly 300 yards and five touchdowns in the last two weeks. He single-handedly ended my fantasy football season.
- A career-first! Playing 16 snaps on special teams, Brandon Bell recorded the first two tackles of his NFL career. Bell was signed from the Bengals practice squad two weeks ago. Congrats!
- Continuing his best season as a pro, Jack Crawford picked up a sack and tackle for loss against New Orleans. He now has 5.5 sacks on the year.
Jack Crawford's emergence has been one of the best stories for the Falcons this season. Found his niche as an interior rusher. He doesn't win initially, but watch him keep working with those active hands. Got to admire how he is making a real impact. Tied for team lead in sacks. pic.twitter.com/Y5oL9uPLSK— Allen Strk (@Allen_Strk) November 29, 2018
- With more time on defense than he's seen in weeks thanks to an injury to starter Josh Bynes, Gerald Hodges responded with a huge game for the Cardinals. He made a season-high 10 tackles and will remain the starter heading to Week 13.
- Carl Nassib was once again a force for the Bucs. He totaled two tackles and picked up a sack/force fumble on shear effort.
Bucs front four ran the stunts well last Sunday. Nassib almost gets a turnover here. pic.twitter.com/rhBEd4I6cr— RealBucsTalk (@RealBucsTalk) November 29, 2018
- In yes-he's-still-a-beast news, Cam Wake forced a sack/fumble against Andrew Luck. What a motor.
Cam Wake strip sacks will never get old. pic.twitter.com/UytYF8J2US— (@EricElizondo8) November 29, 2018
- Anthony Zettel had a season-high five tackles against the Bengals.
- Jason Cabinda made four stops in Oakland's loss to Baltimore.
- Adrian Amos had four tackles in Chicago's win over Detroit.
- Chris Godwin hauled in four passes for 42 yards against San Francisco.
- Jesse James caught four balls for 35 yards in the Steelers loss at Denver.
- Chris Hogan had two catches for 47 yards against the Jets.
- Allen Robinson hauled in two catches for 37 yards against the Lions.
- Robbie Gould hit a 23-yard field goal and missed an extra point against the Bucs.
- Donovan Smith played all 78 offensive snaps for Tampa Bay.
- DaQuan Jones made three tackles and Austin Johnson had one stop in the Titans loss.
- DaeSean Hamilton had one reception for 13 yards against the Steelers.
- Mike Gesicki caught one pass for five yards against Indianapolis.
- Mike Hull had one tackle on special teams for the Dolphins.
- Nate Stupar had no stats on special teams for the Giants.
- Stefen Wisniewski played six snaps in the Eagles win over the Giants.
- Garry Gilliam played just two special teams snaps for the 49ers.
- Jordan Lucas was on bye for the Chiefs.
- Sean Lee was inactive for the Cowboys with a hamstring injury.
- Trevor Williams was inactive for the Chargers with a knee injury.
- Marcus Allen was inactive for the Steelers.
- Brendan Mahon was inactive for Carolina.
- Troy Apke was is on IR for Washington with a hamstring injury.
- Malik Golden is on IR for the Steelers with a knee injury.
- A.Q. Shipley is on IR for the Cardinals with a knee injury.
- Ross Travis is on IR for the Colts with a knee injury.
- Garrett Sickels is on IR for the Rams.