Sanders gives eagles offense a boost
After missing the season opener with a hamstring injury, Miles Sanders was back in the Eagles lineup and made an immediate impact. The second-year back rushed 20 times for 95 yards and one score. He also had three catches for 36 yards.
Sanders did lose a fumble early in the game, likely a by-product from him not being used to take that much contact. It was good to see him bounce back strong and have a productive day from that point on.
Mike gesicki is a cheat code
Mike Gesicki is becoming one of the best tight ends in the National Football League. The third-year player caught eight balls for 130 yards and a touchdown against the Bills. Those 130 yards are the most by a tight end in a single game in Dolphins history. He also made a ridiculous one-handed grab over a poor Bills defender.
Saquon's Season over
Saquon Barkley has suffered a torn ACL and will miss the remainder of the season. The superstar managed just four carries for 28 yards against the Bears before going down. It's a huge blow for the Penn State legend, as he has been one of the best players in the NFL since he was drafted. He will have surgery in the near future and all of us at Roar Lions Roar wish him a speedy recovery.
Allen, Hamilton, Hamler pose for a photo
In some lighter news, Marcus Allen, KJ Hamler, and DaeSean Hamilton got together for a photo after the Broncos-Steelers game.
Some of best players over the past few years for Penn State, all three of these dudes made major impacts during their time in Happy Valley. I
- Adrian Amos (Packers): 2 tackles
- Troy Apke (Washington): 5 tackles
- Jack Crawford (Titans): 1 sack
- Sam Ficken (Jets): 2/2 FG (41-yd long), 1/1 XP
- Kevin Givens (49ers): 2 tackles, 1 tackle for loss
- Chris Godwin (Buccaneers): DNP - Concussion protocol
- Robbie Gould (49ers): 1/1 FG (46-yd), 4/4 XP
- Yetur Gross-Matos (Panthers): DNP - Concussion protocol
- DaeSean Hamilton (Broncos): 1 catch, 5 yards
- KJ Hamler (Broncos): 3 catches, 48 yards
- Chris Hogan (Jets): 6 catches, 75 yards (team-high)
- Austin Johnson (Giants): 1 tackle
- DaQuan Jones (Titans): 4 tackles
- Carl Nassib (Raiders): 3 tackles
- Amani Oruwariye (Lions): 3 tackles
- John Reid (Texans): 1 tackle
- Allen Robinson (Bears): 3 catches, 33 yards