Sanders top 100 rushing yards for the first time this season
Miles Sanders is doing everything he can to get the Eagles back on track, going over 100 yards for the first time this season. He ripped off a massive run in the third corner, which he fumbled in the endzone but was ultimately recovered for an Eagle touchdown. It wasn't all good news as he went down with an injury on the play, did not return, and is likely to miss Philadelphia's Thursday night game against the Giants.
Jones Gets First Sack of the Year
DaQuan Jones has been the heart of the Tennessee Titans' defensive line, en route to a perfect 5-0 start. The seventh-year pro got to the quarterback for the first time this season thanks to a great effort play.
McGovern gets first extended action
Connor McGovern has had some tough injury luck to start his NFL career, but he finally got his chance on Monday night. The second-year guard got thrown into action on Monday night as injuries piled up along the offensive line for the Dallas Cowboys. While the Cowboys struggled to get anything going on offense, McGovern played pretty well for his first extended action in over a year.
ravens 30, Eagles 28
- Miles Sanders (Eagles): 9 carries, 118 yards
Titans 42, Texans 36
- DaQuan Jones (Titans): 4 tackles (3 solo), 2 tackles for loss, 1 sack
- Jack Crawford (Titans): 1 tackle (1 solo)
Broncos 18, Patriots 12
- DaeSean Hamilton (Broncos): 1 tackle (1 solo)
Giants 20, Washington Football Team 19
- Austin Johnson (Giants): 1 tackle
- Cam Brown (Giants): 1 tackle
Bears 23, Panthers 16
- Allen Robinson (Bears): 5 catches, 53 yards
Lions 34, Jaguars 16
- Jesse James (Lions): 1 catch, 3 yards
- Amani Oruwariye (Lions): 2 tackles (2 solo), 2 passes defended
- Jason Cabinda (Lions): 1 tackle
Buccaneers 38, Packers 10
- Chris Godwin (Buccaneers): 5 catches, 48 yards
- Adrian Amos (Packers): 3 tackles
49ers 24, Rams 16
- Robbie Gould (49ers): 1/1 field goal (49-yard long), 3/3 XP
A few months after he was cut during training camp, Shareef Miller has been re-signed to the Philadelphia Eagles practice squad. Miller spent a few weeks with the Panthers during the season, but was released earlier this month.