Good as Gould
Robbie Gould continues to be one of the most reliable kickers in the NFL, hitting a game-winner for the 49ers for their fourth-straight win over the Rams.
McSorley Drops a dime
Penn State great Trace McSorley has his first career NFL touchdown under his belt, throwing a nice ball to Marquise Brown who took care of the rest.
TRACE MCSORLEY FIRST CAREER TOUCHDOWN PASS I AM SCREAMING pic.twitter.com/KYG4uEogbN— Roar Lions Roar (@RLRblog) December 2, 2020
A-Rob, Gesicki continue Pro Bowl Pushes
Allen Robinson is the best thing about the Bears. This tweet really encapsulates his situation:
Allen Robinson hanging out in this Bears offense. pic.twitter.com/8N7yFEKH3c— Robert Mays (@robertmays) November 30, 2020
The Michigan native found the endzone twice against the Packers in what were pretty much the only highlights for Matt Nagy's offense.
Not to be outdone, Mike Gesicki is catching touchdowns from Ryan Fitzpatrick once again. The third-year pro has been a favorite of both Dolphins quarterbacks, but Fitzmagic has really found success throwing it to the big tight end.
Mike Gesicki with a little FitzMagic pic.twitter.com/bUyWHNxmr2— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) November 29, 2020
Cam Brown Saves the Day for the Giants
Cam Brown's stat line looks about as innocuous as it can with just one tackle. However, that one tackle was a game-saving and essentially win-clinching tackle for the Giants. Leading by just two points and a minute to go, the Giants punted away to Bengals. Return man Alex Erickson beat the first few defenders and was looking like he was about to bust loose for a game-winning punt return touchdown. Instead, the former Nittany Lion laid out and made a fantastic special teams play to not only save a touchdown but keep Cincinnati out of field goal range.
One of the unsung heroes in the #Giants win over the Bengals was rookie linebacker, Cam Brown. His shoestring tackle on Alex Erickson kept Cincinnati out of field goal range (and prevented a possible TD.) pic.twitter.com/EiYW4O1GWI— David Solow (@GiantsAlliance) December 2, 2020
The Giants would go on to seal the win with a strip-sack.
Texans 41, Lions 25
- Jesse James (Lions): 1 catch, 10 yards
- Jason Cabinda (Lions): 1 rush
- Amani Oruwariye (Lions): 2 tackles (1 solo)
Washington football team 41, Cowboys 16
- Troy Apke (Washington): 3 tackles (3 solo)
- Sean Lee (Cowboys): 3 tackles (2 solo)
Falcons 43, Raiders 6
- Carl Nassib (Raiders): 1 tackle, 1 pass defended
Giants 19, Bengals 17
- Cam Brown (Giants): 1 tackle (1 solo)
Titans 45, colts 26
- DaQuan Jones (Titans): 4 tackles (3 solo)
- Jack Crawford (Titans): 2 tackles (2 solo)
- Robert Windsor (Colts): 1 tackle (1 solo)
Vikings 28, Panthers 27
- Yetur Gross-Matos (Panthers): 2 tackles
Dolphins 20, Jets 3
- Mike Gesicki (Dolphins): 2 catches, 35 yards, 1 touchdown
49ers 23, Rams 20
- Kevin Givens (49ers): 2 tackles (2 solo), 1 tackle for loss
- Robbie Gould (49ers): 3/4 FG (46-yard long), 2/2 XP
- Nick Scott (Rams): 5 tackles (2 solo)
Chiefs 27, Buccaneers 24
- Chris Godwin (Buccaneers): 8 catches, 97 yards
packers 41, Bears 25
- Adrian Amos (Packers): 7 tackles (6 solo)
- Allen Robinson (Bears): 8 catches, 74 yards, 2 touchdowns
Seahawks 23, Eagles 17
- Miles Sanders (Eagles): 6 carries, 15 yards, 2 catches, 7 yards
Steelers 19, Ravens 14
- Marcus Allen (Steelers): 2 tackles (1 solo)
- Trace McSorley (Ravens): 2/6 passing, 77 yards, 1 touchdown, 3 carries, 16 yards