You get a touchdown, you get a touchdown, you get a touchdown...
Allen Robinson found the endzone in the Bears' rout of the Texans, giving him six on the season. A bit later in the game, Robinson went over 1,000 receiving yards for the second consecutive season and third time in his career.
The Dolphins are in the midst of the hunt for the playoffs, and they can thank Mike Gesicki for that. The big tight end found the endzone twice against the reigning Super Bowl champs before being knocked out of the game with an upper-body injury.
Find. Mike. Gesicki. Touchdown Dolphins. pic.twitter.com/vgqADsnsqK— Roar Lions Roar (@RLRblog) December 13, 2020
All Mike Gesicki does is catch touchdowns.pic.twitter.com/VjbKeIgmej— Roar Lions Roar (@RLRblog) December 13, 2020
Not to be outdone, rookie speedster KJ Hamler took the top off the Panthers' defense. He only caught two balls on the day, but he found the endzone on both occasions. That's what I call efficient football.
KJ does it again! pic.twitter.com/2M9Fy12occ— Roar Lions Roar (@RLRblog) December 13, 2020
The Eagles have had no idea what to do with Miles Sanders for most of the season, but the former second-round pick made it clear he's deserving of more carries. He carved up the top-ranked Saints defense en route to an Eagles win.
M I L E S pic.twitter.com/FMaT84xKCP— Roar Lions Roar (@RLRblog) December 13, 2020
Rams 24, Patriots 3
- Nick Scott (Rams): 1 tackle
Bears 36, Texans 7
- Allen Robinson (Bears): 9 catches, 123 yards, 1 touchdown
Cowboys 30, Bengals 7
- Sean Lee (Cowboys): 1 tackle
Chiefs 33, Dolphins 27
- Mike Gesicki (Dolphins): 5 catches, 65 yards, 2 touchdowns
Cardinals 26, Giants 7
- Austin Johnson (Giants): 2 tackles
Buccaneers 26, Vikings 14
- Chris Godwin (Buccaneers): 2 catches, 25 yards
Broncos 32, Panthers 27
- KJ Hamler (Broncos): 2 catches, 86 yards, 2 touchdowns
- DaeSean Hamilton (Broncos): 1 catch, 13 yards
- Yetur Gross-Matos (Panthers): 4 tackles (1 solo)
Titans 31, Jaguars 10
- Jack Crawford (Titans): 2 tackles (2 solo)
- DaQuan Jones (Titans): 1 tackle
Packers 31, Lions 24
- Adrian Amos (Packers): 7 tackles (6 solo), 1 tackle for loss
- Amani Oruwariye (Lions): 5 tackles (4 solo), 1 pass defended
- Jason Cabinda (Lions): 1 tackle (1 solo)
Eagles 24, Saints 21
- Miles Sanders (Eagles): 14 carries, 115 yards, 2 touchdowns, 4 catches, 21 yards
- Juwan Johnson (Saints): 1 catch, 11 yards
Washington Football Team 23, 49ers 15
- Robbie Gould (49ers): 1/1 XP
Bills 26, Steelers 15
- Marcus Allen (Steelers): 8 tackles (5 solo), 1 tackle for loss
Ravens 47, Browns
- Trace McSorley (Ravens): 1/4 passing, 13 yards (left the game with an apparent knee injury)