Penn State has another chance at a special class of recruits that will further put them into the discussion as one of the most talented programs in the nation. With the class nearly full, now is as good a time as any to recap who is already committed, as well as make some predictions on who will end up in the class when all is said and done.
(*-Committed to PSU)
Notes: Penn State will bring in another uber-athletic quarterback that needs polishing as a thrower.
Notes: Penn State is bringing in two backs that complement each other perfectly. Holmes is the electrifying speedster while Lee is the big bruiser.
- ★★★★ Keandre Lambert, Maury (VA) *
- ★★★★ Jaden Dottin, Suffield Academy (CT) *
- ★★★★ Parker Washington, Fort Bend Travis (TX) *
- ★★★ Malick Meiga, Cegep du Vieux (Quebec City) *
- ★★★ Norval Black, Lackawanna CC (PA) *
Notes: This group of receivers has a tremendous blend of strengths. Lambert and Washington are already polished and productive receivers. Dottin and Meiga bring incredible athletic bases. Black already has playing experience past the high school level.
Notes: Seeing as Warren plays quarterback for his high school squad, it's tough to see his potential as a tight end. His size, however, is undeniably tantalizing. Johnson, on the other hand, has potential out of this world. He has the makings of an elite pass-catching tight end. His relationship with the Penn State staff goes back further than any other school and James Franklin has to like his chances as Johnson's recruitment winds down. He's our last projected player to join the offensive group.
- ★★★ Olu Fashanu, Gonzaga (DC) *
- ★★★ Golden Achumba, DeMatha Catholic (MD) *
- ★★★ Ibrahim Traore, Frederick Douglas Academy II (NY) *
- ★★★ Nick Dawkins, Parkland (PA) *
- ★★★ Devin Willock, Paramus Catholic (NJ) *
Notes: The smallest member of this group checks in at 6'4, 300 pounds. This is a hulking group of linemen and one that will hopefully pave the way for the next great Penn State running back one day.