Spindler's top ten
One of the best offensive line prospects in the nation, 2020 four-star Rocco Spindler released his top 10, which included the Nittany Lions.
Along with Penn State, the rest of the top ten is made up of Michigan, Ohio State, Tennessee, LSU, Notre Dame, Alabama, Oklahoma, Arizona State, and Florida. With quite the who's-who of college football, it's easy to see that Spindler is a special prospect. With the kind of nastiness that he brings onto the gridiron, which is rarely seen in high school linemen, he's a dream guard recruit for every major program in the country.
Penn State's 2021 class got smaller over the weekend with Florida three-star tight end Nick Elksnis opening up his recruitment. While a quality tight end prospect, it's not a position Penn State needs to worry about given the talent and depth they've accumulated in the past few years.
Latest scholarship Offers
Given the dead period, recruits weren't allowed to visit campus and coaches couldn't visit anyone at their schools or homes. With all of that extra time, Penn State's coaches got busy on the scouting trail, offering a slew of new recruits.
- 2021 four-star tight end Jack Pugh (Hilliard, OH)
- 2021 three-star offensive tackle Matthew Wykoff (Magnolia, TX)
- 2021 four-star cornerback Avante Dickerson (Omaha, NE)
- 2021 four-star wide receiver Marcus Burke (Jacksonville, FL)
- 2021 three-star tight end Lake McRee (Austin, TX)
- 2022 four-star offensive guard Carson Hinzman (Hammond, WI)
- 2023 offensive tackle Chase Bisontis (Ramsey, NJ)
- Ohio WR Set to Return in March & April [Synder/Rivals]
- Former Texas Longhorns tight end commit talks Penn State [Donohue/247Sports]
- Lions' newest Florida target has a staff connection [Donohue/247Sports]