I will never get tired of these videos. So often people forget that recruits are more than just names on a pages or spokes on a wheel; they're normal people just like us. And you know what? We all like to go on Netflix and binge watch our favorite shows once in a while. The new guys are no exception to that nearly universal truth.
I do have some thoughts/questions after watching video that I would like to share, though.
- Does Brailyn Franklin really prefer Gray's Anatomy to Scrubs? Because if so, that undoes all of the good that was done by him in the nickname video.
- C.J. Thorpe doesn't know you, but he thinks you're surprised at the fact that he watches The Magicians.
- Cameron Sullivan-Brown seems like he's never been asked this question before in his life, and named the first show he could think of (New Girl is fantastic, go watch it).
- Do these guys all independently watch Prison Break? Or did they get each hooked on it? Because I'm not gonna lie, I didn't know anyone still watched that.
- Two votes for Family Guy and no votes for Game of Thrones, Parks and Rec or The Office? I thought this was 2017.
Miss any of the past videos? Catch up on all of them over on our National Signing Day hub.