Like most months for Penn State since RLR started, December was very, very good to the Lions. We're good luck. You're welcome.
- The Unrivaled pump-up video for the B1G Championship.
- Oh, and here’s the LaVar Arrington video.
- So many highlights from the B1G Game. Catch them all in the Smorgasbord.
- Join your Big Ten champs inside the locker room.
- Joe Moorhead dunked on fools via Twitter.
- BTN’s “The Journey” is fantastic, and even better when our team is winning massive games.
- If that’s not enough, here’s 20 beautiful minutes of video straight from the Penn State propaganda machine.
- James Franklin won the Sporting News Coach of the Year award.
- Does this qualify as bad news? Penn State missed the playoff but was selected for the Rose Bowl.
- The hottest team in the nation met up with the hottest takes on the internet. Tom investigated more message boards on the eve of the Big Ten Championship Game.
- ESPN Gameday arrived in Indianapolis, which meant plenty of Penn State themed crowd signs.
- We all have our ways of preparing for big games. This enterprising young man threw himself off the roof of an RV!
- Penn State found a new fan in talk show legend Larry King.
- The Big Ten Championship Game through the magic of Tecmo Bowl.
- Remember our Buckeye friend, Kevin? He continued to be awesome by recreating his rant to celebrate Penn State’s victory.
- Rutgers posted its offensive coordinator opening online, so Bill applied for it.