Penn State officially opened its 2019 training camp over the weekend, and the program gave fans an inside look at some of the more awesome elements as the team prepares for the season. Here's a rundown of some of the best moments.
arriving in style
- Observe the beautiful locks of punter Blake Gillikin, trendsetter, apparently:
- Robert Windsor has a backup plan if this football thing doesn't work out:
- Arrival day also featured welcomes from CJ Thorpe, Will Fries, Daniel Joseph, Tariq Castro-Fields, and a special message from Ellis Brooks:
- Assistant Recruiting Coordinator Eric Thatcher gets the lads going on the first day of camp:
- He's not the only one making sure things are ready to go:
- The food service operation to feed 105 football players plus staff is tremendous:
talkin' about practice
- Why we're really reading this article. Is Jahan Dotson being sprayed with a super soaker why trying to field punts? Yes, yes he is:
- AAAHHHHHHHHHHH! "It's not the coward's way out! You go THROUGH the man!!"