It has been a busy week here at RLR. With the Nittany Lions set to face the Hawkeyes in Kinnick Stadium later tonight, we made sure to have the game covered from every possible angle. With so much content, it is understandable if you may have missed a few things here or there.
But worry not, dear reader. We have you covered with our weekly recap.
- Penn State's 35-7 victory over Purdue moved them up to 9th in the Coaches Poll, and 10th in the AP.
- We broke down Sean Clifford's day vs. the Boilermakers, and the receiver's performance.
- The early part of the week was dominated by a vile and racist letter sent to Jonathan Sutherland. James Franklin gave an impassioned response at his weekly press conference.
- A young Nittany Lion fan also did his part to support the sophomore safety.
- Ever wondered what a combined roster of Nittany Lions and Hawkeyes would look like?
- Heading into the heart fo the schedule, a pair of AP voters gave us their thoughts on Penn State through five games.
- Shaka Toney has been a key player off of the edge for Sean Spencer's Wild Dogs.
- It will take a team effort, but this trio will be key to Penn State's success in Iowa.
- The Nittany Lions' defensive front seven will need to be strong to bring home a W.
- We once again went into the depths of the opposition's message boards to get the pulse of the Hawkeye fanbase.
- Iowa All-American A.J. Epenesa has the potential to take over the game on his own.
- The Lions and Hawkeyes have become something of a Big Ten rivalry over Penn State's time in the league.
- Bill and Nick broke down things on our weekly preview podcast.
- Craig, Dan, and John looked into a few burning questions leading into this game.
- Penn State's early schedule has made this a potential statement game.
- And, of course, we have all of the important details in our game preview.