The 2019 Penn State football season may be in the rearview mirror at this point, but that doesn't mean we can't go back and relive the thrilling finale to the latest 11-win season. The 53-39 victory included some incredible individual moments for some of the stars of the season, and now we get to see them up close and personal.
In this look behind the scenes of the Nittany Lion Cotton Bowl victory over Memphis, we get a chance to see many wonderful things, including...
- Journey Brown's dance moves on the sideline and his brutal stiff arms on the field
- Brent Pry calling Brady White a sucker
- Micah Parsons doing that thing where he's maybe the best defensive player in the country
- Pat Freiermuth steal the souls of several Memphis defenders
- Marquis Wilson kickstarting his 2020 campaign in which he morphs into Richard Sherman
- Blake Gillikin's flowing locks
- CJ Thorpe's smile
- A closer look at James Franklin tackling Cam Brown who cannot stop laughing
This team was fun as hell, and I'll miss them dearly. This was a great last look inside their gameday experiences.
Onward and upward to 2020.