As the 2021 season edges closer, sportsbooks continue to release some odds and prop bets for Penn State.
Sports Betting Dime released some projected figures for the Nittany Lions including a win total of 8.5.
While Penn State should be better than a season ago, which saw the Nittany Lions endure their first losing campaign since 2004, a difficult schedule is what probably prevents that over/under from being a bit higher.
The Nittany Lions travel to Wisconsin, Iowa and Ohio State this season, while hosting Auburn, Michigan and Indiana.
Here are some of the other betting lines associated with Penn State by Sports Betting Dime for the upcoming season.
- Penn State Odds to Win Big Ten: +1100
- Penn State Odds to play in Big Ten Championship Game: +600
- Sean Clifford to Win Heisman Trophy: +11000
- Noah Cain O/U Rushing Yards: 961.5
- Jahan Dotson O/U Receiving Yards: 1,135.5
- Sean Clifford O/U Passing Yards: 3,054.5
- Sean Clifford O/U Passing Touchdowns: 26.5