At long last, the end of the long, no good, and very bad off season is in site. Our beloved Nittany Lions return to the field this Saturday for what promises to be an exciting football season.
Along with their return to the field comes the return of our weekly contest. The rules are really quite simple. Pick a number, and the closest without going over wins a free shirt from Store Lions Store.
Your task for the season's opening week is a simple one. Guess how many yards of total offense Trace McSorley accounts for vs. Appalachian State on Saturday.
A few rules:
- RLR staff is not eligible.
Only guesses posted in our comments section will be counted. No tweets or Facebook comments.
- Don't have an RLR account? Go ahead and sign up for one here! It's as free as the shirt you can win.
- Please be patient as we have to manually approve new accounts to keep our site clean and spam free.
- The official GoPSUSports.com stats are official.
- Closest to the actual total without going over wins. If two guesses are the same, the earlier comment wins.
- The winner gets their pick of any in-stock shirt at our store.
- That's it.
Good luck, and if you can't wait to find out if you win, we've got free shipping on everything in the store through Saturday night. Just use code BEATOSU at checkout.